Thursday, January 14, 2010

New Years Resolution

Yep, I've done it again, skipped out on the blogging World. I don't mean to, really. I think I am just really bad at writing and blogging. I have decided as one of my New Year's resolutions to blog at least once a week, maybe I'll pick a specific day, that way I can stay on track!

Although January 1st has already passed, I still want to take the time out to thank our customers, friends and family for what was an amazing 2009! Without you we wouldn't be here doing what we love! So thank you for the bottom of our hearts and we toast you for our success!

As 2010 progesses we will still be doing some things you guys love. We will still be having twitter tuesday, bringing you new exciting products as well as developing new additions to our store. If there is something you would like us to do or if you have suggestions for us, please contact us at any time, we love to hear from you!

We just finished uploading our Valetine's Day invitations, check those out! Also, grab our code on twitter to save 20% off your order!

We will also be adding Mardi Gras, St. Patrick's Day and other great stuff very soon so stay tuned!

Here's to a wonderful 2010 and may all of you stick to the resolutions you have set for yourselves this year!

No comments: